- I bought a purple watch the other day. Ken was surprised I bought a watch that was purple - I'm usually a brown or black kind of girl.
- I decided that I am too old for fireworks going off at midnight on New Year's Eve in our neighborhood. (The fireworks woke up Amelia again, but this time, she was excited about the fireworks and said she "loved" them - phew!)
- A few months ago I told some ladies at church that one of my talents is organizing things. As a result, a few days ago, I got asked to speak for 10-15 min. about organizational tips in the home at our next Relief Society meeting. As I was thinking about the things I do, I remembered a time back in middle/ high school when my pen ran out of ink and my cousin was surprised that I had kept a pen long enough for it to run out of ink. Thanks Kat for recognizing early my "obsession" with organization.
- Ya know that year(s) in middle school when you had a hair cut that you hated, and can barely stand to look at that class picture? Well, that's the hair cut I have now, and I hate it. When I was getting Amelia's haircut today, I asked the hairdresser about my hair, and she called my haircut "from the 80's" - my haircut really was from middle school! My haircut appt. on Sat. (with a new hairdresser) can not come soon enough!
- I don't formally make New Year's resolutions, but this year my goal is to cross more things off my "To-Do" list than I add to it.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Happy New Year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about the hair cut :(
THis is so funny just tonight at dinner our discussion gleaned on the excitement of Tim hanging on to the same pencil for an entire day and Emily proudly saying she had kept one for 3 whole months. Yep they are my kids. Your organization just highlights how opposite but perfect we are for each other.
Post a Comment