- Amelia had the stomach flu most of last week. I would much rather be sick than have a child that is sick.
- I finally got Amelia to throw up in a bowl and she cried like I was punishing her - sigh!
- As Amelia was getting better, she became the girl "who cried wolf". She kept telling me her tummy hurt, but then immediately told me she was fine. It made me exhausted.
- I love Christmas decorations and traditionally leave them up until New Years Day. But this year, I can't stand the clutter and have been putting things away gradually since Christmas day.
- It's always so blah when the decorations all get put away. I need to find something else festive to put up.
- Do you ever buy presents for your children thinking they'll be great, and realize after they've used them that it wasn't the best idea?
- Amelia loves to sing, so we bought her a child-proof cd-player, which came with attached microphones. The microphones were fine until Amelia realized she could make noise in them without even listening/singing along to music.
- Now that Christmas is over, it's time to start planning my birthday party. At least I have something fun to look forward to, even if I am turning 40!
Sunday, December 30, 2012
Blah Blah Blah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you've had sick kids so soon after Christmas. No fun.
Post a Comment