- With our new wood floors, I see the need to sweep almost continually and sweep multiple times a day. It makes me realize I probably should have vacuumed at least once a day in our old house. Oh well.
- I got a sort of early Christmas present: Amelia has started going to bed on her own, without me having to stay in her room until she's asleep. It's not every night yet, but it's such a relief to get a break in the evening. It's been almost 6 months. Phew!
- We met some of our neighbors this week. We were in our other neighborhood for 2 years and there were still neighbors I never met. Glad to get off on the right foot in our new neighborhood.
- Another early Christmas present I got (bought myself) was a new broom. When you're sweeping multiple times a day, it helps to have a new, made for wood floors, broom. I love using it and so do the girls . . . I just hope they still like to sweep when they're better at it ;)
- I usually make a big deal about having presents to unwrap on Christmas morning ( I guess I've always just been a big kid), but this year I'm pretty sure I won't have any to unwrap (due in part to buying my own presents and already using them) and I'm totally okay with that. I'm more excited to watch my girls unwrap presents this year. Maybe I'm finally growing up.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
A Sweeping Change and Other Trivial Matters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment