Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Day

It snowed last night.  When Amelia saw the snow on the ground, she said "it's almost Christmas!", in an excitement that only a 2-year old could have.  When we got ready, Amelia ran right out and started running around in the snow.  Sophia wasn't quite sure if she wanted to come and play in it or not.
This is Amelia's attempt at a snow angel.  She makes snow angels like I swim . . . with my head out of the water/ice.
I'm not sure if it was because Amelia had watched me shovel the driveway, but Amelia wanted her shovel too . . . and then sat down in the driveway and "shoveled" what I hadn't cleared up yet.

Sophia finally decided that she was brave enough to come out and play, thanks to help and an encouraging hand from her big sister (wish I had gotten a picture/video of that).