Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Furniture

We've waited a long time for new living room furniture.  Maybe not as long as some or even most, but it seems like we've been talking about getting a new couch ever since we were married.  And today I mentioned on Facebook that I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new living room furniture.  Why anxious?  Because we had never seen our couches in person or sat on them or tested them in any way . . . we ordered them online and trusted our instinct.

And when they came, I was relieved that the color wasn't too red, that it didn't look too formal, and that the couches were comfortable to sit in/ lay on.  Sophia likes them too.
Amelia likes jumping on them (I couldn't get her to stop even long enough to take a picture of her standing still).
 And now we just have to figure out how to arrange them in our living room.


No comments: