Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More Randomness

  • A pet peeve of mine:  when someone is selling something on Craigslist and makes it extremely difficult to connect.  
  • We signed Amelia up for a Princess Dance class.  She loves to dance so we thought she'd like the class.  Today was the first class and well, she started out good, but ended up crying and spent the rest of the class sitting on my lap just watching the teacher and the rest of the class.  
  • Before dance class today, I got the girls in their pretty "princess" dresses and made them crowns to color.  They looked so cute, I just had to take their picture.
  • I had a bitter-sweet moment yesterday:  I sold the pack-n-play that I used for Amelia and Sophia from infant to toddler.  I can't believe my babies have already outgrown the crib, but so thankful that they have.  And just for the record, I made it super easy to connect when I sold it on Craigslist ;)
  • I'm hoping to do a little potty-training the next few days and have planned a "princess potty party", hence the crowns.  My expectations for success are lower than they were for the dance class.
  • Lately Amelia has been talking in a "pretend" voice.  It is so high pitched and squeaky, that I can barely hear/understand her.  Maybe I'm just getting old and hard of hearing ;)
  • Yesterday the city chip sealed our street and subdivision.  The girls (and I) were fascinated by the big trucks and how it all went down.  The not so fascinating part?  Amelia and Sophia picking up the gravel and getting oil all over their hands/clothes.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Couldn't agree more about Craigslist! What is up with the flakes??? So annoying. The girls look darling!! I'm sorry to hear dance class wasn't a bigger success; I hope the party will be!!