- Don't ya hate it when you're really looking forward to what you're fixing for dinner and then none of it turns out?
- There is nothing better than a homemade roll (or any other homemade bread product) . . . even if I am allergic to it.
- I started listening to Christmas music this week - it is never too early.
- It is the middle of October and our tomatoes are finally ripening faster than 1 every few weeks.
- Have you ever spent more time making room in the dishwasher for just one more dish, and realize you could have just washed it by hand in less time?
- We went to Tolmie State Park after General Conference to enjoy a beautiful Fall day.
- Looking at my Facebook feed with Amelia next to me is like playing the game of 20 questions. I'm not sure why I do that to myself.
- I was reminded this week why it is important to practice the piano every day, and am grateful that the Primary program is still a few weeks away.
- I really dislike sweeping after every meal and snack. Just sayin'
- We are approaching the 1-yr anniversary of my mom's death; somehow it seems a lot longer than 1 year.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
One Liners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment