Monday, December 9, 2013

Another Random Post


  • I bought a food scale a few months ago and every time I use it I get excited using it.  It's not super fancy, but I love it.
  • Now that Sophia has learned how to talk, she often talks like a baby . . . and it drives me crazy.  Unfortunately, Amelia likes it and calls Sophia "my baby".
  • Has anyone ever had success washing pillows?  I keep trying and wonder why I even try.  I washed Amelia and Sophia's sleeping pillows today . . . and I'm hoping that the increased lumpiness of the pillows doesn't increase their wakefulness in the middle of the night.
  • A few weeks ago we had the missionaries over for dinner.  One of the missionaries asked me what I do for fun.  Sadly, I couldn't think of anything.
  • Amelia is often constipated and after talking to her Dr, she suggested that maybe Amelia needed to eat more fiber.  While I tried to increase her fiber, I realized that probably the bigger problem is that Amelia barely drinks any fluid during the day.  I push fluids on her all the time, but she barely drinks 1-2 cups.
  • Our Relief Society is doing a service exchange, rather than a gift/ornament exchange.  I think it's a great idea, but I'm stumped about what service I can/should offer.  How can you offer something without knowing what people need?
  • Amelia is excited for Christmas, but I'm pretty sure she's just as excited for her birthday, 3 months away.

No comments: