The Things I've Heard & Seen Recently
- Amelia loves to dance and sing . . . and Sophia loves to do just what her older does. So here are 2 short videos of the girls singing and dancing on Easter morning.
- I've wondered when this day would come. Today I heard, coming from the backseat, "she's looking at me". I just started giggling from the front seat.
- I've heard of "mud slinging", but I've never actually seen it. But every time the girls go outside with me, they start "slinging" dirt at each other. I'm glad they like being outside, but I wish I could figure out a way to prevent the "slinging" to make outdoor play less messy.
- Sophia has the cutest smile, but I rarely catch it with a camera. This is what I got when I asked her to smile.
However, when I asked Amelia to smile, I got this:
No comments:
Post a Comment