I realized the other day, that I had posted about how awesome our new family pictures are, but that I hadn't really posted any of the pictures - other than the crazy looking one of our family for our header. I love getting new family pictures. But what I hate is trying to figure out what everyone should wear, and then worrying that my strong willed daughters won't actually wear what I've so painstakingly picked out. The day we got our pictures taken, the weather was off and on rainy, with the forecast being more rain and wind. We kept changing the time of our photo shoot, and I think we timed it perfectly. The rain and wind held off, everything was bright because of the previous rain and the overcast skies kept us from squinting in the sun. Plus, my daughters both wore what they had agreed to wear! And without further ramblings, here are a few of my favorites. Thanks again Pam for a job well done.








3 comments:
Super cute! They turned out great!
These turned out wonderfully!! Way to go!! It's stressful, isn't it? Lots of work to hopefully get a handful of decent photos. I'm so glad it turned out!
Beautiful! I love them!
Post a Comment