Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam

Amelia's first day as a Sunbeam at church.  Her nursery teacher, Sis. Monks made these adorable shirts for all the kids going into Sunbeams.  I'm glad Amelia looks happy in this picture, because a few minutes later, she was crying as she walked (or rather, was carried) to the Primary room.  I'm glad she didn't see her mother standing out in the hall, watching the little trail of Sunbeams, because she was crying too.  Can you imagine what a baby I'll be when she does something big like start school or graduates from high school?
After church was over, Amelia excitedly told me about the yummy snacks and fun things she did in her new class.  But just as we pulled into our driveway, Amelia told me that she never, ever wanted to go back to that class again.  Change is hard for all of us, but we can do hard things :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is such a cute sunbeam!!! It'll get easier. Love that girl.