Thanksgiving is a quiet affair at our house today . . . and I'm totally enjoying it. Nothing on the agenda, no frantic cooking or house cleaning, a simple dinner planned and much to be thankful for.
- I am thankful for a loving husband who loves playing with our beautiful girls. I am thankful for dry sunny weather, perfect for outdoor play (when bundled up, of course).
- I am thankful for a warm, safe home to live in.
- I am thankful for Ken's job that provides for all of our needs.
- I am thankful for the beauty of the world we live in, and for the wildlife in our yard, who add excitement and entertainment. Today while playing outside, I saw this. I'm pretty sure "jumpy squirrel" buried it for later, but the question is, "just where did he get it from?"
- I am thankful that 90% of my Christmas shopping was done before Thanksgiving, so that I can enjoy the Christmas season without the hectic pace of shopping.
- But most importantly, I am thankful for good health, friends and family, and my Savior, Jesus Christ, from whom, all my blessing come.
No comments:
Post a Comment