March came and went before I had a chance to post anything, but never fear, here are the highlights. Sophie finally lost one of her front teeth - the adult teeth had already grown in behind the baby teeth and they pushed the baby teeth out the front of her gums. No pulling required!
She was so excited! And wrote this cute note to the Tooth Fairy.
Next came this cute girl's 7th birthday! Amelia wanted to frost/ decorate her own cake, but ended up letting me frost it and she put on the sprinkles.
We had her party at Skateland - and it was a hit. What a cute bunch of girls!
We have had SO much rain this winter that the girls have barely been able to play on the trampoline they got for Christmas. When we got a rare day with sunshine, we all got out and jumped . . . and had quite the hair raising experience 😂
I love how Sophie always poses for a picture - with that little hand under her chin!
I am typically non-participative when it comes to St. Patrick's Day, but for some reason, the girls were SO excited about St. Patrick's Day, that I figured I better step up and do something. So this is the treat I had waiting for them when they came home from school. The green muffins were a hit! Thanks Mel's Kitchen Cafe for a yummy, healthy, and green muffin!
Sophie and I had a fun date night at Dairy Queen in March - no Sharpies this time . . . just fun games while we ate our ice cream. Man, how I love one-on-one time with my girls!
I took the girls to the zoo one day during Spring Break - we lucked out and had another day without rain and we all had a great time.
Last weekend, our friend's, Mike and Jud Ericksen, invited us to a couple's weekend at their beach house in Neskowin, OR. With Ken's Dad willing to watch the girls for the weekend, we jumped on the chance and had a such a great time.
We had a bocce ball tournament - we've got some good form, but we didn't win, ha-ha
We planned for rain for the entire weekend, but were blessed to have moments of sunshine - not warm - but sunshine!
We even enjoyed a sunset on our last night there.
And found these weird jelly fish things ALL over the beach. At a glance, they looked like broken pieces of colored glass. I have never seen anything like this before and was intrigued by their design.















1 comment:
I can hardly believe how grown up the girls have gotten!! Love the pictures, especially with the static hair :-)
Post a Comment