I'm not sure why my life has felt so chaotic lately, but it has felt a bit like this: everyone running around trying to do what they're supposed to do, but not quite getting it.
Amelia's favorite part of today (and probably the week) was picking up garbage - something I never let her do, and today I not only let her do it, I encouraged it. It was a ward service project and the girls raced/fought over each piece of garbage they found. I love that they love to clean up.
After a 2-week break, dance classes started back up this morning. I know I've mentioned it before, but I just can't get enough of pictures of Sophia with her tongue sticking out - she always does it when she's in great thought/concentration . . . and today she even did it during "warm-ups".
I probably shouldn't giggle at kids learning to dance, but today, I just couldn't help myself. First it was Sophia's class with kids not able to follow the leader (see above video) and then it was Amelia's class with kids concentrating so hard that they lost track of who they were following.
So cute. I definitely know how you feel. There was a saying in Andrew's pilot training- when a student was learning to fly and didn't really know what they were doing they would say, "the airplane is flying him." When he learned to take control, then he could say that HE was flying the plane.
I feel like the 'airplane is flying me' about 98% of the time.
1 comment:
So cute. I definitely know how you feel. There was a saying in Andrew's pilot training- when a student was learning to fly and didn't really know what they were doing they would say, "the airplane is flying him." When he learned to take control, then he could say that HE was flying the plane.
I feel like the 'airplane is flying me' about 98% of the time.
Post a Comment