Sunday, March 2, 2014

Random Sunday

The other day the girls were sitting so cute together in the window frame, so I took their picture.
Then Amelia wanted to take a picture of Sophia and I.
And of course, Sophia wanted a turn too.  Not too bad for a 2-year old, huh?
Amelia has this weird habit of holding onto her hair, but the other day, she made me laugh when she tucked her braids from behind up over her ears.  The picture doesn't show it well, but the braids are both sticky straight out from her ears.  Silly girl.
Amelia LOVES taking pictures with our camera and took this one of a sunset through our sliding glass door.  I think it's kind of cool the way the chandelier light is reflecting in the window . . . kind of looks like more clouds.
And saving the best news for last.  This is Sophia, sitting in her favorite spot, over the heater vent, eating her treat.  And why did she get a treat?  Because she is potty training and having much success!  YEAH!!!  Go Sophia!


No comments: