Ever since my bad haircut back in November, my hair has been a work in progress. Today it progressed a little more toward the good. The good? At least I don't look like I have a mullet anymore and my bangs aren't sticking out at all directions. The bad? It requires a flat iron. I'm a pretty low maintenance hair girl, so to buy and use a flat iron is making me stretch. My hair still isn't quite where I'd like it, but it's getting closer, so we'll just keep hoping and waiting for it to grow more. Oh, and the flat iron I bought today? Part of the instructions said "do not use while sleeping". And since I am exhausted and needed a nap, I figured I better use the flat iron BEFORE I took my nap, instead of during it, like I had planned ;) Oh, and I took the picture (even though it's not a great one - of me OR my hair) before my nap, just in case I can't get it to look descent after my nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment